A multidisciplinary strategist working on civic technology, open source communities, and storytelling with data.
Currently, a product design strategist with WONDROS, Meag leads strategy for open data research tools at All of Us Research Program.
Outside of her design research practice, Meag mentors open source developers and organizers at Mozilla Foundation, and leads fundraising and partnerships for Tech, Rebalanced, a community day for women, nonbinary, and trans individuals in the DC tech community.
Meag started her career at Partners Healthcare's Center for Connected Health exploring efficacy of emerging digital health tools and devices like Proteus, Reflexion Health, and FitBit.
More details in her CV.
- How Holistic Design Can Digitize In-Person Government Services, U.Group (2019)
- Tech Lady Hackathon changes name to ‘Tech, Rebalanced’, Technical.ly DC (2018)
- Building Trust through Service Design, Agency CHIEF (2018)
- Where's the 18F for Congress?, The Hill (2018)
- What It Takes To Make Congress Actually Listen, WIRED (2018)
- Understanding How Transparency Works For The US Government, Open and Shut (2018)
- My First Global Conference, Open Heroines (2017)
- Spring of Web Development, Summer of Data Science, Open Heroines (2017)
- Freedom on the Net, Freedom House (2015)
- Text message interventions work best when they're tailored MobiHealth News (2013)
Check out her blog...